Monday, April 2, 2012

Let's Get Sketchy - Expressions of Love


This is our new sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy ! We are having so much fun with this new challenge site. I'm so honored to be a part of this team of fabulous ladies! I thought I would use this one for Nicole's mini wedding album. My goal is to have it done by their anniversary!! Have to have a goal right? lol... So my friends, come on by and join in the fun!! I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Bo Bunny 6x6 Enchanted Paper Pack, Flowers: Prima &Recollections. Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones, Bridal Bling Butterflies, Bo Bunny cardstock stickers.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you changed up the sketch for the 1 photo, Lynn!! And that is an amazing photo!! Love the pretty bling, flowers, and butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.