Sunday, April 1, 2012

Unique Crafters Challenge #2 "Puppy Love"


Our second challenge is up and ready to go!!! This month at Unique Crafters the challenge is paper flowers!! Now who doesn't have a few flowers sitting on their desk? I know I have some, ok...I have tons thanks to Katie at Unique! This was such a fun project to do, since I love flowers. I think they are on every layout I do somewhere. This photo is of Nicole when she met Daisy. I think it was love at first sight. I think they both have a new friend. Little Daisy has so much love to share and so does Nicole. A perfect pair I would say! So stop by my friends and play along with us at Unique Crafters!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:Urban Scrapbook March Kit October Afternoon " Church Social", "Clothesline","Faded Wallpaper","Shape Stickers", "Gray & Cream Mini Market", Misc. Ribbon & Buttons.  Unique Crafters "Paper Flowers Assortment", Tim Holtz Distress Ink  "Vintage Photo", Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, " Spanish Moss", "Sweet Clover", "Butternut Squash".

3 comments:

  1. Really great photo! I love the layout and all the great flowers, but especially the doily looking ones. Very unique and so pretty on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet the picture and page cool details to.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think this is one ofd my favs of yours., Love randomness and the pic is so cute. Overall perfect~

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.