Thursday, April 12, 2012

Scrap It With A Song - Beautiful Day

Our song for this week at Scrap It With A Song is "Beautiful Day" by U2. The day Chris & Nicole had these photos taken was a beautiful day for sure. I could scrap these over and over again. Just looking at them makes me miss them more everyday. Our children grow up so fast and then their lives become their own. My advice to all young mom's is...enjoy each day, treasure each moment, and love them with all your heart! My girls at Urban challenged me yet again with this 6x6 paper pack from Cosmo Cricket. They wanted to see me use it as a background. I love to be challenged and the best part is I discovered I love Cosmo Cricket and used my Sew Ribbon zig zag tool for the first time!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies by Urban Scrapbook
                                            Cosmo Cricket 23 Mini Deck

                         Stacked Stickers
           Tiny Text


            Sew Ribbon

Other Supplies: Kaiser Craft Clear Stamps, Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"






9 comments:

  1. I love how you used the blocks to create your layout! What a fun and unique idea! All the little embellishments and the pop of color really add to the whole effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeee the grid design and the colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the grid design on this, Lynn and the pretty yellow that you used on your papers! What a great song title to use too for your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page!! Love how you used the 6x6 paper. I know what you mean, my son will be 21 on the 17th. It is so sad. We only live a couple hours away but it seems like forever. I miss seeing him everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice layout Lynn, you are so good with combining colors and little details, and your daughter is a beauty! I know what you mean about them growing fast, my son is almost done with his first year of high school and it's killing me!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn--I love the 4 in 1 page you made here! Thank you for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful grid design!! Fantastic page, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.