Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spring Fever - Scrap it With A Song

This week at Scrap It With A Song our song was "Spring Fever" by Elvis Presley. Well....Daisy had spring fever when the snow melted and she found "MUD". Like I say... Mud = Bath. I guess we are lucky that Daisy loves baths so much. I used my new Momenta paper that I won and used the sketch #202  from Creative Scrappers to do this layout. It was fun to a bright colorful layout. It was one of the few I did where I used only paper, lol. I love cutting out flowers, maybe I'm becoming a "fussy cutter" after all, lol. Have a wonderful Spring day everyone...and if you catch the "fever", stop by and join in our challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Momenta Paper Pack & Sticker Kit, Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"

10 comments:

  1. Love all the layers and colours on this and I am sure Daisy was just in her element having a mud bath.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bright, fun and very CUTE layout! Those papers were perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo, the fun colors and loving all the flowers and the peace symbol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable photos! I love all the bright colors on this page, perfect for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colors on this Lynn and your fussy cut flowers look great! I love it when you can do a layout using just papers, when they have great patterns, that you can use to make your own embellishments!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout Lynn! Love the bright colors! Yes - I believe spring with dogs = lots of muddy paws!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Adorable pic and layout!Love all the cool colors! So fun!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. All those bright colors are so pretty. The page layout is beautiful but that puppy in the picture is gorgeous. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the colors! It makes me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wanna tell you very loud: this lo is wonderful! I am in the pop gals team of scrap it with song....and i was stunned by your Lo...so rich, so fresh....but isn 't it a digital work? no...,.is it real????wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.