Sunday, April 29, 2012

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You - Creative Scrappers


I was so honored to be a Guest Designer today at Creative Scrappers. I got to work with a sketch by the extremely talented Amarilys Doria . If you know me, you know I love doilies and layers, so I was so excited to get to play with this sketch. My little Daisy was at the lake with us for four days, and boy did we have fun. I just love this little girl, and I'm blessed she loves me back triple fold.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Simple Stories "Damask", "Ever After", "Memories","Words to Live by", "Title Strips", "Documented", Prima Flowers, Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Walnut", Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist "Suede"

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Loving the cute little critter and its a great take on the sketch.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on the GDT!! I loveeeeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING the photo, the colors, the doily and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet doggy page you have made in lovely colors.
    byebye,lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the GDT. Your page is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your take on the sketch is AWESOME! Congrats on the Guest DT...woohooo! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the papers and the collage. The pup is getting bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this layout, love the colours, there tearing and all the distressing and inking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this layout, love the colours, the tearing, distressing, inking.... love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your take on the sketch is fantastic! Congrats on the Guest Design Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love what you did with the CS sketch Lynn!! And I love the tearing on your papers!! Congrats on your Featured Designer spot!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.