Sunday, April 15, 2012

This is what life is all about - ScrapFIT workout #66


A few weeks ago we went to the cabin for my birthday. It was Daisy's first time there. It's one acre of fenced pure puppy playground. Millions of pinecones, billions of sticks, and no end of places to play. There wasn't a moment when Daisy didn't have a stick in her mouth. We must have gone for at least 30 walks in four days, lol. What I love about her and what dogs can teach us is to live in the moment. Enjoy each and every minute of every day. No stress, no worry. I call her my therapy dog because I'm learning so much about myself and she is teaching me so many things. This layout I did for our challenge this week at ScrapFIT. Our creative trainer Diana challenged us to use the following color palette to create a project. Join us this week for some fun and great prizes from My Divine Inspiration Etsy Shop.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Simple Stories Happy Day "It's your day", Simple Stories Year-o-graphy " Photo mat elements","Life Snippets", "Flash Cards", Bo Bunny Double Dot, "Et Cetera Mail Room", Color Me Crazy Flowers, Prima Flowers, Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo", Tim Holtz Distress Stain "aged mahogany".

6 comments:

  1. Dogs are happy with just simple things .You made a lovely page for Scrapfit..and congrats with your birthday.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww...really sweet pic, and beautiful layout, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photo of Daisy! I bet she had a blast! Love the assortment of embellishments across the bottom! They make your layout very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you had soo much fun on your vacation!great page,love the painted flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful LO of your dog, Lynn!! Love that amazing cluster! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Love the photo and all the framing around it! Great details!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.