Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Family - Frosted Designs


Today at Frosted Designs we have a new sketch reveal. I love when I see a sketch that looks frilly and I look at those flowers and go...YEAH! I just can't help doing wedding layouts when I see a romantic sketch. Remember I do have 1100 of them, lol. This is a photo of Chris, Nicole, Michael (Chris's dad), my husband Clint and myself. We are now one big family! I know summer if flying by, but I hope you can stop by and play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies : Graphic 45 Kraft Reflections Collection "Glimpse of Paris","Before Your Time","Bits & Pieces", Wilton Doily, Flowers" Color Me Crazy", Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo", Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist " Nuget", Stampendous Clear Stamps

9 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooo gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee the big doily, the flowers and the clock pieces!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn this is really beautiful, I am loving these papers for you wedding layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sketch design and love your take on the sketch Lynn, it has a lovely vintage appeal! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! So romantic... I love the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page again great papers to.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn, this is so pretty, what a lovely family photo and I love that large doily! Nicole is so lucky to have you make these gorgeous pages to remember her special day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pretty doily in the background Lynn and the vintage look to your paper and the colors on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous LO, Lynn. Love the doily with these neutral colors making the photo pop!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Lynn, this is so beautiful. Love the doily and the flowers - the photo is so beautiful too. Love it all. :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.