Monday, August 20, 2012

To Draw You Must Close Your Eyes and Sing


It's Monday!! That means another sketch reveal at Let's Get Sketchy! Thanks to Bev, we had this fabulous sketch to work with. When I saw this photo of Ryan & Ashley, I knew I just had to scrap it. They take the funnest photos! With the black and white they were wearing I thought I would go for the vintage look and use up the rest of my Graphic 45. I hope you can join us this week, I love to see my friends layouts! So everyone, enjoy your day, hope the sun is shining!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Graphic 45 Kraft Reflections Collection "Quote-Unquote", "Bed of Roses","Bits & Pieces","Glimpse of Paris", Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Walnut"

5 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I love love love the papers you used, the circles and loving the torn papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Lynn!! Love the way you tilted your photo and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great title for your lovely page Lynn.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. great monochromatic page, love that you put an angle on the layout!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.