Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bo Bunny - Beautiful



Today at Bo Bunny we have a new card sketch by the oh so talented Juliana Michaels. For this I chose the new Serenade Collection to play with. The fun elements that come with this line are fabulous. Have you checked out the new Blossoms by Bo Bunny? Absolutely gorgeous! I love flowers, so I must say I'm in love with each and every package!! I hope you can come play along with us.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:  Bo Bunny Serenade Collection
Background: Serenade Sunrise
Patterned Paper: Serenade Trellis
Cut Outs: Serenade
Chipboard: Serenade
Trinkets: Serenade
Jewels: Serenade
Flowers: Buttercup Daisy Blossoms
Lace: Denim Blue

5 comments:

  1. I saw your card on the Bo Bunny blog! Yahooooo! Lovely work, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors and the flowers!!! You rocked Juliana's sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Lynn! Your take on the sketch is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, the colours worked beautifully and great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.