Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Little Monsters

For the New Bo Bunny Card Sketch Challenge ..Please scroll down!



BOO!!! This afternoon I was browsing away when I came upon this fun sketch on the Authentique blog. Well, I just so happen to have some of the new Enchanted collection on my desk so I thought..take a break and do a fun layout! This is Ryan and Armando, his bestest friend, lol. They hang out together...ALL THE TIME!!! They came to me a few weeks before Halloween last year and said "Mommy...will you sew us some costumes? We want to be Greek God's?"...Why yes my little monsters I answered, lol. Nothing more fun than working with shiny material right? I did have a good time sewing the costumes. I even made Ryan a wreath for his head. I haven't sewen costumes since the kids were small, so it brought back a ton of memories. I'm now wondering what they are going to come up with this year... I did hear the whisper of "Power Rangers" lol.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies: Authentique Enchanted Collection; Spellbound,Charmed,Glowing,Haunted, Bewitched,Spooked. Stickers: Enchanted Details, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the grid design...and the papers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Halloween layouts are great and so are your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love the photo, the colors and loving the grid design!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun page, Lynn!! I love the way you used the grid design to add in your photos and patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look for you blog!! love the falling leaves. Great layout and love the BoBunny card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great LO. You rocked this sketch and this line!! You are multi-talented, sewing costumes as well!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job on the sketch! Love all the circle embellishments and your pattern choices! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.