Thursday, December 27, 2012

Bo Bunny - The 12 Days of Christmas

 Morning Everyone!!! How was Christmas? Was Santa good to you??? I know I'm stuffed and have enjoyed the holidays with my family. Today at Bo Bunny our assignment was called "Pinspiration". Now, you know I am on Pinterest here and there (ok, I'm ALWAYS on Pinterest), so it was easy to find some holidays inspiration. I chose this photo because I loved the greens and reds with that pop of white! I tried to incorporate that into my layout with the white stitching and white doily. I was excited to use the Rejoice Collection. The vintage colors and elements were just calling my name. This is a photo of my family ( see the kids trying to look all innocent and sweet?). It's our holiday tradition to put on those Santa Hats and take some fun photos under the tree!! I hope you all had a blessed Christmas and here's to a Joyous New Year!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Glad Tidings, Stripe, Crossword, Wonder, Snowfall / Rejoice
Chipboard: Rejoice
Brads: Rejoice
Blossoms: Clover Pansy, Wildberry Zinnia

5 comments:

  1. Just saw this over on BB's blog and just loved it!!! So BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the flowers and the doily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous LO of your precious family!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family, Lynn! This photo is really sweet :) Lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is lovely! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.