Thursday, January 17, 2013

Create Art



Good Morning and Happy Thursday!! I'm still a dizzy girl, but in my "non" dizzy moments I've been trying to do a few projects. Most of them are design team assignments, so I will be sharing those later on. I do have my latest art journal page though to share!! It's not like me not to be blogging daily, so I feel off balance, lol. You know I always have a story to share about these pages, lol. This one started off with a video I watched of Donna Downey sharing her inspiration Wednesday art journal. She is so fun to watch! I loved the idea of the butterflies, so I just had to try it. Oh yes, another photo transfer. It started off with one page, then I learnt a new technique and had to try it on the other page.. so hence the two page art journal!! Add some paint, some color wash ( which was a new thing for me too) and some stamping. I decided to turn the page into my Motto for 2013 which is "Create Art". I know it should be "Regain Balance", but that's for another post, lol. So thank you Donna and I'm so glad I could blog again!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

14 comments:

  1. Hoping you start feeling better soon! I loveeeeeeeeee your page!! LOVING the colors and love love love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so going to have to give all your art techniques a try here one day. I love that you are learning so many new things! This page turned out fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look both beautiful soft colors like it!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh my friends big hug's for you I hope you feel soon much better take care .
    that's for sure a piece off art you did soo wonderful job I found it beautiful !!!

    oxox
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no fun to be down. I hope the dizziness gets resolved and soon. What gorgeous art journal pages. I'm looking at buying an art journal, and there are so many choices. Do you have a suggestion. Size, type of paper??? Thanks so much!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it, such soft pretty colors and everything is blended so nicely, always love coming here and seeing what's in your art journal :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh MY! lovely lovely colours....such pretty softness and a beautiful way to express your yearly motto.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this!!! Love those butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lynn, hope you are feeling better soon.... I just found your blog and have to say I love your style.... the above journal pages are just divine in every way. Looking forwards to looking back and seeing more of your work...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Lynn, I love the softness of your layers - almost translucent looking. Just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  11. This page is amazing , love all the layers of soft colors! Trace x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.