Friday, January 11, 2013

Life Is About Using the Whole Box of Crayons



Happy Friday Everyone!! Last night was hockey night for hubby, so I deemed Thursday nights "Art Journal" night. Again, I had no clue what I was going to do, lol. I was watching a video by Donna Downey and I loved how she had the little flip page in her journal. So I cut out part of the page and viola... I just played with my stamps and paint and this is the end result. I bought some new mediums the other day..sand and fiber. Now that's going to be fun right? I've been going to physio for this "inner ear" problem and it's been giving me some relief, so it's nice to be able to scrap and play again. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!!





Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

14 comments:

  1. Love this Lynn! It's gorgeous! Love the stamps you used and I love that saying! Fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee that quote and love love love the film strip and the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both. The second one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love all the layers you have created! Fab colours too trace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wauw they getting beter and beter..cool work!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great page! I am glad you are having fun with your new goodies!
    But I am really happy to hear that physio is helping. It is so funny, but I almost suggested that you check into that when you mentioned what was going on...not sure why I didn't. I am a physical therapist and I know that there are ways to treat inner ear problems. I guess I just didn't want to overstep. I am just so glad you went to one and that it is helping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quote Lynn! Love your journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your journal pages are always amazing, how fun to have one night a week to yourself to create! Love the colors on this and the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pages!I like the pops of color with the orange. All the stamping and masking looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow cool stamp's you did a amazing job love it.** Beautiful**

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo gorgeous! Love all the layers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Lynn!! This is simply stunning. Now I have to go get an art journal and start playing!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this quotation Lynn! Donna Downey is inspirational....but YOU are inspirational too :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.