Thursday, January 3, 2013

First She Art Girl of 2013


Morning !! Today I wanted to share my first She Art girl for 2013. I haven't made one of these for a little while and wanted to start a "She Art Journal". I thought if I kept doing canvas's, I would run out of room in the studio, lol. Then I thought..well what if one turns out so great that I want to make a canvas out of her, hmmm dilemma! So I had another brilliant idea, lol. Oh yeah, I'm calling my ideas brilliant now, lol. I decided to journal on the back of each page instead of making the girls back to back. Just write about "whatever", so it's a journal as well. I always have such great intentions at the beginning of the year, lol. So here is my girl..with her big hair...(I really need practice painting hair). She is suppose to be a likeness of me! So let's see how many girls I can get done in 2013!!! If you do some She Art..leave me a link, I would love to see your girls! Here is the saying that is on the canvas

Every Artist dips her brush into her own soul
and paints her own truth into her pictures!
( I just love this saying)

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous She Art, Lynn!! Your design and dimension are beautiful! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great saying and I love your girl! The background is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are sooo amazing you are the Queen of art that mean I really love so the colors that look so happy .gorgeous my friend


    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, love the texture and depth of this page, the 'girl' looks great and I love the news print on her legs. Great first page for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous quote and love love love love your page!! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so cool and creative.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I really have to try this "she Art' I just love all of yours so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynn, you always do such gorgeous work on your She Art Girls! I love stopping by to look at them. I keep saying "one of these days..."

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.