Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Merry & Bright & A Blog Hop Winner


Happy New Years Everyone!!! Today I'm sharing a layout I did for my local scrapbook store Urban Scrapbook. I started doing projects for the store last February and just recently got added to the "display" team. We all work with the same materials and then they are all displayed together at the front of the store. It's so much fun to see what the other girls did. As most of you know since early December I've been pretty sick, so I hadn't touched a piece of paper or a paint brush in nearly three weeks. This morning I headed into the studio and played around ( since my layout was due today). It was nice to play a little. Hope you all have a blessed New Years filled with joy, love, laughter and scrappy goodness!! I'm so thankful to all of you who follow my blog, who leave such sweet comments and those that have become facebook friends. You fill my days with laughter and smiles!!!

And Now....the winner of the Top Ten Blog Hop is
Tammie Lien
Tammie, if you can send me an email to scrappyhappymom@hotmail.com within 7 days, I will send your prize right out to you! Thanks to everyone who hopped along!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies by Urban Scrapbook
Patterned paper: Blizzard, Purple/Light Blue, Playful Penguins, Dazzling Dots/ Echo Park Winter Wishes Collection
Stickers: Element Stickers/ Echo Park Winter Wishes
Jewels: Say it in Crystals/ Prima
Vellum: WordWin Clear Vellum Snowflakes
Misc. Ribbon

12 comments:

  1. Super fun layout! I love how you threaded the ribbon through the paper and you know I love those little penquins! Cute photo of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a cute Lo and Love those gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You did all that already today! Hmm ... sort of puts my sleeping in til 8:20 to shame!! LOL! Love all the layers on this and the ribbon sewing is fantastic. Great job Lynn. Hope this means you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the colors and your product choices! What an adorable photo! Love the mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous fun layout in the snow, the mittens are so cute but I really love the ribbon technique, great work Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooopss! forgot to say theat I hope you're feeling much better now the silly season is over until the end of this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout Lynn!! LOVE the gorgeous monochromatic Blue and I am jealous of all of your pretty snow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Tammie! I love love love love your lo!! LOVING the colors, the penguins and LOVING that ribbon work!! GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're feeling better Lynn! Very nice layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like such a fun challenge, I'd love to do something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is an adorable layout!!! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, Wintry page!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.