Monday, January 7, 2013

Rejoice- Let's Get Sketchy


Morning Eveyone!!! I can hardly believe that we are already in January 2013!! And since it's Monday, that means a new reveal sketch from Let's Get Sketchy, our first of the year! This layout was so much fun for me. I loved the sketch by Jenessa and I had just the right photo to scrap, and just the right Bo Bunny collection to play with. While decorating our tree, I always make everyone wear their Santa Hats. This was Ashley's first Christmas experience at our house, but she fit right in. She kept saying "We have that tree", "I have that ornament", so it was just like home for her. She looked so adorable in her hat, I just had to try on Jax's reindeer antler headband. Oh he thought he was so good looking in it. The two of them together made the most adorable photo moment. Hope you can come on by and start your New Year with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

On a side note, I want to apologize for not visiting many blogs over the past little while. I'm still dizzy with this inner ear thing and am trying a few things to cure this! I hope your all doing well and I really appreciate you stopping by! Hopefully I'm on the mend soon and can be blog surfing like usual!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Rejoice,Rejoice The Season, Wonder,Crossword,Snowfall/Rejoice
Brads: Rejoice
Noteworthy: Rejoice
Petals: Rejoice
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Rejoice, It's Christmas Time Cardstock Stickers
Cutouts: Rejoice

22 comments:

  1. You poor girl! It really sucks that you can't find something that will make it go away! Hang in there! Your layout is gorgeous as usual! Love your product choices. You used it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn this is a gorgeous layout with such a special photo.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Lynn!! Hope you are feeling better soon!! Gorgeous & festive layout - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry to hear you are still having trouble with the dizziness. I hope it gets better soon!!!
    Your layout is gorgeous with all that wonderful Bo Bunny goodness going on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fun page Lynn!! Great layering behind your photo and I love the Red and Green against the neutral background color! I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love the layers and the flowers!!!! And I hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're sweet for visiting me! Love your layout and that Ashley fits right in. Hope you are up to par soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lynn....this photo is adorable!!!! A beautiful Christmas page! Love both their hats :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so very stunning!!! I love that sketch too!

    Feel better soon gf! It's no good to feel like that. : (

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the embellishment cluster int he bottom left. The layout looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lynn,, the Ribbon Ring is the coolest thing for storing your ribbon. I have had mine for about 7 years now - love it! So many ribbons in so little space,, and you can see every single on of them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous LO Lynn. Love your take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous LO Lynn and and amazing take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great sketch and a gorgeous layout!!! Love the beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great page and wonderful take on the sketch! Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey sweet friend you did as alway's just so amazing job with all the BOBUNNY design and another design
    and this one is so gorgeous love it

    Big hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this layout LYnn, this was a really great sketch and the Bo Bunny was perfect for the festive feel you were going for :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great take on this gorgeous sketch!! They are so cute together with the hat and antlers!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.