Sunday, March 24, 2013

My New Project Life Idea!

 Let me begin with the story behind my new project idea, lol...  I was searching around the Silhouette Cameo store and saw these templates... hmmm. now that looks like fun I say to myself ( yeah I talk to myself on occasion). So then I started thinking of my Bo Bunny collections that I have in my stash and the idea started coming together. Why not do a 12x12 layout type project each month. Wait.. why not do a double page layout?  A great way to play with all those bigger embellishments and all those Cameo files I keep saving! I love my Misc. Me album, because it's cute and fun to leave out on my desk, but this is turning into a fun project too!  So this is January using the Snow Day collection.



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Drifts, Trees,Journal,Sunshine, Cards, 6x6 Paper Pad/ Snow Day
Stickers: Little Letters Cardstock Stickers
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard, 12x12 Chipboard/ Snow Day
Noteworthy: Snow Day
Brads: Snow Day
Jewels: Snow Day


8 comments:

  1. Love love love love this!!!!! What a great idea and loving how it turned out!! Gorgeous colors and great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea. And don't worry you are not the only one who talks to herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea and I love how you've used the spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, great way to use your stash

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome idea, Lynn! You are coming up with such amazing ways to use your Cameo....can't wait to see more of this album!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome idea Lynn, and great take on the Project Life inspiration!! Your double pager looks really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really do amazing creations .... love this.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.