Friday, March 22, 2013

Who Are These Kids? - Bo Bunny



Who Are These Kids.. and Why are they calling me Mom? I just love that quote from the new "Family Is" Collection from Bo Bunny. Today our design assignment was to do a quirky family layout.. now who doesn't have some of those moments to share? This collection has the most hilarious quotes and sayings. It just makes me smile to look at this collection. I chose to do a layout of my "kids". This is Chris and Ashley.. in case your wondering.. Chris is Nicole's Husband... Ashley is Ryan's girlfriend. BUT.. they are also cousins. They are always goofing around like siblings and I keep forgetting they grew up together when they are around. We keep teasing Ryan and Ashley that when they get married, it will be another family wedding with the same guests, lol. It's so great that they all get along so well.. they are truly part of our family and I LOVE when they call me Mom!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Family Is Fun, Family Is Love, Family is Mischief/ Family Is
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Family Is
Chipboard: 12x12 Chipboard, Layered Chipboard/ Family Is
Noteworthy: Family Is
Blossoms: Buttercup Daisy, Harvest Orange Daisy, Denim Blue Daisy
Stamps: Stained Textures

9 comments:

  1. this is awesome love how you did this page with the multi pictures

    hugs carla
    having a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Lynn - love the stamping on the background paper! Have a great weekend - - hopefully you'll be able to dig out of all that snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the layered papers on this one Lynn and the fun titled photos! And the banners at the top of your page are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos (great kids. . . I recognize who's kids!). Fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw this over at BB and just loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!! LOVING the colors, the layers and love love love love love those fun photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page..cool pictures.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, such a wonderful and fun LO!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So bright and fun and the photos are hilarious! Love all the quirky sayings on the page. So perfect for your layout!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.