Monday, April 15, 2013

Country Diva - Let's Get Sketchy



Happy Monday Scrappy Friends!!! Hope your weekend was relaxing! Today we have our new sketch by the amazing Jenessa up on the Let's Get Sketchy blog. I've wanted to play with the new Prairie Chic collection from Bo Bunny for awhile now and I thought this was a perfect sketch for it. I saw the circles and my mind went straight to Doilies!!! This photo is of Ashley last fall when we did a family photo shoot out in a field of bales. I could scrap these photos all day, I just love them! This one just came together so easily. I love this collection because of all the stickers and sayings. I love using them for titles because I'm so unoriginal at coming up with a good one myself, lol. Hope you all have a fantastic day and hope you can come join us over at Let's Get Sketchy!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Garden, Laundry,Chevron,Stonewashed Denim, Yard Sale, Flea Market Finds/ Prairie Chic
Stickers: Country Diva Cardstock Stickers
Petals: Prairie Chic
Brads: Prairie Chic
Stamps: Distressed Texture Stamps
Doilies: Bo Bunny Medium Doilies
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on the sketch! You have used this collection so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo gorgeous, Lynn! Love your layering and beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page and a cool take on the sketch.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job on the layout and great take on the sketch! Fabulous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the feeling of the country with this one, really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo gorgeous!!! LOVING those layers and love love love the doilies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that b&w photo with these colors Lynn!! And awesome job taking the sketch down to one photo on your layout!! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, as usual! :) I love the papers and gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job with the sketch Lynn. Love the colours in this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout Lynn! Love the doilies.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.