Friday, April 12, 2013

Home On the Range - Bo Bunny


Morning Scrappy friends! How's everyone's day? It's Friday... yeahhh!! Today at Bo Bunny we have a Pinspiration challenge for our designers. When Romy chose this photo I new that I wanted to play along. Who doesn't love doilies?? And Bo Bunny has come out with three different sizes with 20 pieces in each package.. let me tell you they last a long time! I used the Prairie Chic collection for this, I just loved all the chipboard and sticker elements. It's so quick and easy to do a layout when all the goodies go together so perfectly! I chose to scrap a photo of our fire pit at the cabin. This is where we hang out on our summer weekends. Roasting hot dogs, making smores and sharing lots of laughs. There are so many memories, and it's such a special place. Have a wonderful day and enjoy your weekend!!
user posted image

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Yard Sale, Laundry,Prairie Chic,Wanderlust, Chevron/ Prairie Chic
Chipboard: 12x12 Chipboard/ Prairie Chic
Stickers: Country Diva Cardstock Stickers, Dimensional Stickers/ Prairie Chic
Petals: Prairie Chic
Brads: Prairie Chic
Doilies: Medium & Small

9 comments:

  1. Hey there friend sorry I have not been lately on your blog ,I did whanted ...this to see to you because you did always such lovely comments to my blog....It was a busy time for me!
    How gorgeous is this layout!!!! I just love it - the elegance, the detail - the flowers

    Big hugs from the netherland's oxox Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page with beautiful colors and yes the doilys are so stunning.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooooo gorgeous!!!! LOVING those flowers and love love love the layered pennants!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn I just love the colours you have on this one and that photo is so restful it does take you on a bit of a journey, I love the whole look.
    I can't seem to get any motivation at the moment but I hope it comes back real soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This line has such fabulous colors and you've used it so well! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colors are so pretty Lynn, and I love the doilies on your layout!! Such a great use of the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a gorgeous layout and I love this paper collection (haven't played with mine yet, but itching too). It is nice to scrap special places....
    Have a wonderful week Lynn.... x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely beautiful, Lynn! I love every single detail!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.