Friday, August 30, 2013

More Misc Me - July

 Morning Scrappy Friends! It's time again for me to share my Misc. Me album that I'm working on for Bo Bunny. This month I chose to use the Anthem Collection. I thought it was a great choice to celebrate Canada Day and all the birthdays we had this month. I changed it up a little by writing a little note about what happened during the month, and also putting in a few sayings I found on Pinterest that I liked. This little album is so much fun. Even though it's August, I love looking back at the months and seeing all the photos of what happened over the winter that I've already forgotten. I'm so proud that I'm sticking with taking a photo a day on my phone! It does help that my phone beeps to remind me everyday, lol.
 This collection has so many fun elements that the pages came together very quickly.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Anthem, History, Capital, 6x6 Paper Pad / Anthem
Stickers:  USA Cardstock Stickers, Combo Stickers, Dimensional Stickers/ Anthem
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard/ Anthem
Noteworthy: Anthem
Vintage Note Paper
Misc. Me Page Protectors: 3x4; 3x4/4x6




5 comments:

  1. You do such a great job with the Miscellaneous Me! Love your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this on BB's blog and totally LOVED it!! LOVING the photos and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so good, and taking a photo a day might be something I need to incorporate too ... get a happy snapping to capture moments. love the papers, and the way the elements coordinate to make fast pages... they really look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect choice for your Canada Day photos, Lynn!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.