Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Say Cheese - Bo Bunny


Morning Everyone!! Here's a layout I did of Ashley and Jax just sharing a hug!! They do this quite often and they both don't mind me snapping photos of them!!! I love this girl!! She isn't tired of me yet, lol. I cut the background on my Cameo and then just added a few goodies to the background. I love working with the Mama Razzi2 collection, the colors are just so rich and gorgeous! This was a just for fun layout because I really need to learn how to use my Cameo more and wanted to play with a background! Hope your all having a wonderful day!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Viewfinder, Sidelighting, Strike A Pose, Photo Booth, Mama Razzi2
Stickers: Photo Op Cardstock stickers, Dimensional Stickers/ Mama Razzi2
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard/ Mama Razzi2
Trinkets: Mama Razzi2
RubOns: Mama Razzi2
Jewles: Mama Razzi2
Blossoms: Clover Daisy, Harvest Orange Bouquet
Stamps: Staineed Textures Stamp, MamaRazzi2 Clear Stamp
Ink: Craftsmart/ Chocolate Brown

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and all those circles!!!! One of my fave collections of theirs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo and I love the circle background that you used! Really fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo sweet! Love the circles and the cute embellies! Never get tired of your puppy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this and what a cutie pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute use of this collection Lynn, and I love the fun background you cut on your Cameo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The background cut from the Silhouette looks amazing and your title.... a beautiful photograph, and a perfect LO to treasure the memory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page with a lovely photo!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  8. You seriously have some of the cutest dogs around Lynn. Love the layout, of course, especially that cut file.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.