Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy Day - Page Maps Guest Designer



Hi Eveyone! I have something really special to share today! I was asked by Becky Fleck of Page Maps to create a layout based upon one of her September sketches. Of course my answer was a very excited "YES". I had such fun with this. I used the new Zip-A-Dee-Doodle collection from BoBunny and a few photos of Ryan and Nicole when we were out at the lake and they were breaking in the new quad. I love the colours in this collection and all the elements. I fussy cut some of the flowers from one of the patterned papers and used some pop dots to lift them off the page. I even pulled out my sewing machine and did some stitching around the edges and on the pocket I made. So much fun to play with this collection for the first time and look at all the goodies!!! Now I'm off to the Page Maps blog to check out what's new for September!! Have a wonderful day and a Happy September!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle, Authentic, Crackle/ Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Cardstock: Dark Denim Stripe Double Dot
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard/Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Brads: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Noteworthy: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Buttons: Family Is

8 comments:

  1. AWESOME layout Lynn, I love a good grid design and this one is FAB!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Congrats on your Guest Spot, Lynn!! Love the fun way you used the PageMaps Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the grid design and the pocket!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Such an honor! Great big congrats, Lynn! And I absolutely love the page you made with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to Go Lynn!!
    Beautiful sketch, Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great Guest Spot, Congrats! Love the papers you chose! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Lynn, and what a beautiful page! Really love all those blooms and paisley prints!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.