Monday, September 2, 2013

Dance Like No One Is Watching


Morning and Happy Monday!!! September?? Really?? Summer is almost over! I'm just not ready for that! Today at Let's Get Sketchy we have a new sketch reveal! Brenshevia just got my creative juices flowing with this one!  I just couldn't resist doing another dance layout of Nicole, since I had the Bo Bunny Anthem collection already on my desk. I'm a little hooked on it at the moment!  She looked amazing, danced so fabulously and I cried the whole time. I'm so proud of this girl for getting back on the floor again. That gorgeous hunk is Anthony her partner. If you ever watched So You Think You Can Dance Canada, he was on of the Top 10! I can't wait for her next competition. I'll remember to bring more kleenex next time, lol. So I'm off to work on another project and I hope to see some of you over at Let's Get Sketchy!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Sovereign, Majesty, Country, 6x6 Paper Pad/ Anthem
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard, 12x12 Chipboard/ Anthem
Brads: Anthem
Stamps: Anthem Clear Stamps
Doilies: Small Doilies
Blossoms: Denim Blue Zinnia

Other Supplies:
Authentique: "Genuine" Elements

8 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful page! Love the strong colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I love love love that photo, the colors and the banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, beautiful dancing pair too. All your scrap pages are amazing. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Lynn!! Love how you used this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous layout! Love the colors...we moms have the right to be emotional:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is stunning, and talented you say? Be proud, dancing is one of those things, you have it or you don't. How wonderful to be able to scrapbook the journey to the top.
    Keeps smiling and creating my friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pages of your daughter's dance photos! That is so cool she got to dance with a DWTS guy!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.