Monday, September 16, 2013

Smarty Pants - Let's Get Sketchy


Good Morning Scrappy Friends!!! How's your morning? I just can't believe it's the middle of September already.. where did summer go? We have a fabulous new sketch up at Let's Get Sketchy designed by our very own Jenessa. I had so much fun working with this one.  Ashley was over one day and we were playing in the studio. She was teaching me how to use watercolor pencils. This girl is one talented artist let me tell you. She played with all the mediums, paints and came up with some fabulous new ideas. I had this pair of glasses that someone left at our cabin still hanging around ( still waiting for someone to claim them), anyways, I popped them on Ashley, grabbed the camera and starting shooting. She is use to me, she just smiles and let's me take as many photos as I want. I did mention how much I love this girl right? 

Here's the sketch!! Hope you can play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
BoBunny
Patterned Paper: Authentic, Abstract, Zip-A-Dee-Doodle/ Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Cardstock: Ocean Double Dot, Denim Stripe Double Dot
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard/ Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Stamps: Geometric Patterns/ BoBunny, In Stitches/ Technique Tuesday
Template: Mini Snakeskin/ The Crafters Workshop
Ink: Jet Black/ Stazon, Vivid Lime Green, Sap Green/ Liquitex
Modeling Paste

14 comments:

  1. THe green/blue color combo is awesome, and I really like the doodley(is that a word?!) feel of the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun layout and fabulous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blue color combo with this awesome design

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout! Now that I know the story behind it, I love it more! Awesome job Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is very different for you, and though I love all your work, this is fabulous! So cool and .... Doodley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love love this!!!! LOVING the colors, the big arrow, the title and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This page is so fun, Lynn!! You used the Sketch perfectly and I love the mix of Green and Blue on your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynn, it seems ages since I visited you but I found this layout and love, love, love it. The pencils work a treat clever lady.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous LO, and colours ... love the use of the glasses, and cute title to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun page Lynn, love everything about it! ;-) Love the green you added and the background stamping! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous and fun LO, Lynn!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.