Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Live The Life You Imagined


Good Morning and Happy Wednesday!! With the long weekend, I'm so confused at what day it really is, lol. This is just a "for fun" layout I did using the New Avenues collection from BoBunny. I couldn't wait to play with this collection. The papers are all so stunning. Doors, clocks, birds, doilies, do I need to say more?? So since I don't take a ton of photos of myself, I had this one laying around and decided it was high time to scrap myself! I had so much fun layering and stamping. Hope your all having a wonderful scrappy day!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Stripe, The Avenues, Song Bird, Trellis, Clocks, Dot, Treasures/ The Avenues
Blossoms: Natural Earth Dahlia
Stamps: Stained Textures Stamp, It Is Written Stamp

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the layers!! I just used this collection for a guest spot I have coming up! It's a beautiful collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so beautiful Lynn. Just love the LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in this collection! I am glad you scrapped yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo of you Lynn, and the colors on your layout are so pretty together!! Great job on your just for fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, LOVE your layering

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn, your layout is gorgeous! You do such beautiful work! And that is a lovely photo of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful pic of you, Lynn...and just love the Avenues collection! Gorgeous design....and how nice you are scrapping for YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning page Lynn and love that photo of you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page! I love your blog it's gorgeous! Would you look at mine I'd love your feedback! A new follower!
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this gorgeous selfie, Lynn, and the great Avenues layering underneath it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous page featuring this beautiful photo of you!! You totally rocked this collection! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.