Monday, October 21, 2013

Could You Be Any Cuter?



Nicole loves to take "Selfies" with her dog Jackson. Thankfully she sends them all to me!! I love to scrap her photos, they are so fun. Since it's Monday, there is a new sketch up at Let's Get Sketchy by our very own extremely talented Bev Code. I love playing with sketches and this one was no exception. I took a little liberty with this one, a touch of an angle, just one photo, and a "few circles". What can I say, the Cameo got the better of me, lol. If you follow me on facebook, this is the layout that the ink pad dropped on the photo not once, but twice, the cameo wouldn't cut, I couldn't figure out what paper to use and almost gave up!! It was one of "those" days. I hope your all having a creative day today!! See you again soon!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Tripod, Photo Booth, Shutterbug, Focus/ Mama-Razzi2
Stamps: Geometric Patterns Stamp
Misc. Washi Tape
Black Carstock
Memories Black Ink

17 comments:

  1. A wonderful design and yes your 4-legged friend is the cutest lol.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Lynn. I love the circles and the photo collage. I would never have guessed that you struggled with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING that collection you used and love love love all the circles and film strips you incorporated on here!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the circle elements and photo collage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos and your layout is just so fun! I love this line of paper and you've used it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwwww cute photos...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome Lynn! I love your papers & patterns and what lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynn I love the black, it really makes the page pop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the circles!! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome page Lynn!! Love the cute photo grid and the Cameo cut circles and title look really great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol for so many things to go wrong, it looks great! I LOVE the circles! Thank goodness for selfies, otherwise, I'd never get photos of my teen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol for so many things to go wrong, it looks great! I LOVE the circles! Thank goodness for selfies, otherwise, I'd never get photos of my teen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love so this paper design and love also your beautiful LO

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super, super page...love your styling on this page....really awesome! Such cute photies too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of the black and circle elements really makes this design SHINE! Totally love it!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.