Thursday, October 24, 2013

Count Your Blessings


Good Morning Scrappy Friends. I had some time to play yesterday and I couldn't resist the sketch from Creative Scrappers and my stash of Autumn Song from BoBunny. As you know we had a ton of photos from our Thanksgiving weekend at the lake and I loved this photo of Nicole taken down by the old dock on the beach. If you would see that old dock you would think it was an eye sore, but Nicole saw the beauty in the rustic look of it. I'm so glad she did. It was fun to just play around and have some fun in my studio, I need to do that more often. So until next time.....


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Duet, Amber, Beautiful, Harvest, Twilight, Leaves/ Autumn Song
Stamps: Autumn Song
Trinkets: Autumn Song
Stickers: Dimensional Stickers, Cardstock Stickers/ Autumn Song
Noteworthy: Autumn Song
Doilies: Large Doilie
Other Supplies:
Stamps: Technique Tuesday In Stitches
Flowers: IAmRoses blooms
Ink: Color Box Mudslide

18 comments:

  1. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwww!! This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the layers and those flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the layers on this layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Lynn! Love the distressed edges and the gorgeous layering! Super photo too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors Lynn...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout! I love the addition of the cheesecloth. How can that old dock not look good with such a beauty sitting on it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful color love the layering ..love your beautiful design!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic job Lynn! I love the gorgeous colors and the yummy layers! Absolutely beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is so beautiful Lynn. Really great to see you playing along with us at Creative Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful page, Lynn!! And that is a gorgeous photo! You did a really amazing job with the CS sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolute fantastic! Love the beautiful picture of your daughter! Love the layers, the row of banners and what you did to the doilys! Have a wonderful weekend friend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic page! I adore that photo and these BB papers are yummy! You have certainly done justice to them both!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful page great colors and a lovely photo.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lynn, this is just gorgeous!! Love your distressing and gorgeous framing around this beautiful photo!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  14. love love love your gorgeous page, all the layers and fall colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thought I commented on this....because it is such a GORGEOUS design! Beautiful work, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow! Super gorgeous setting for that beautiful photo! Perfect layering and details!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.