Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Misc. Me - November

Note: If your looking for the blog hop, please scroll down! You have today left to enter!


Morning Everyone!! Can you believe it's the last day of 2013? This year has gone by so quickly. My goal for 2013 was to work on my Misc.Me journal every month and I'm happy to say I've done it!! This month I've chosen to work with the new Pincushion collection. The colors are so soft and the elements are just so adorable! These pages came together in no time.
I just can't say enough about the double sided cardstock!! All the cards were cut out and then I just use the pattern paper on the back to place my photo on. Easy right? With the Noteworthy, stickers and the layers chipboard.. there are so many fun things to choose from.
As you can see here in Canada winter came with a vengeance, so I have tons of snow pictures already! I'm busy working on my December pages and then I'm happy to say I have a whole year of photos, journaling and memories for 2013! Now the decision is... what to do for 2014!! Happy New Year everyone!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I really appreciate your lovely comments, they just make me smile!


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Seamstress, Sew Fun, BackStitch, 6x6 Paper Pad/ Pincushion
Stickers: Cardstock Stickers, Combo Stickers/ Pincushion
Noteworthy: Pincushion
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard/Pincushion
Blossoms: Clover Bouquet
Stamps: Love Letters Clear Stamps, Stained Textures Stamp
Page Protectors: 3x4/4x6, 3x4



10 comments:

  1. Lynn, I love seeing your month in review. So cute!!! Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love these pages! LOVING the colors in the collection you used and loveeeeeeee the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn this project is so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the Pincushion collection in your album, Lynn!! I think the colors in this line are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pages, Lynn!! So perfect to capture these wonderful memories!! Wishing you a Happy New Year!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you are soooo dedicated! I'm afraid that I kind of gave up on mine! LOL Great design work BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Lynn! I am absolutely loving all of your beautiful and creative layouts! thanks so much for sharing them with all of us! And here's wishing you and your family a very happy new year, too! HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Misc. Me is just so fun! I love this collection that you used! The colors in it are gorgeous and you've embellished each of the slots so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pocket pages. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.