Thursday, December 26, 2013

Top Ten Blog Hop

Hi and Welcome to the Top Ten Blog Hop! If you came here from Marcia's blog, you are on the right track! If you happened to stop in and want to play along, there is a complete list at the bottom of my post. I'm so excited to share in this hop of such talented designers. A Big Thanks to Christine for inviting me and for organizing the hop! It was fun to go back through my blog trying to pick my Top 10 projects. Each one I liked for a different reason. Could be the color, the design, maybe a technique. I'm excited to share them with you... so here we go!!!
Love This Story
I had so much fun with this one! Layers and flowers..may favorites!
Sweet Love
Loved the sketch design and the soft colors.
Smarty Pants
Having some fun trying mixed media.

Mexico Memories
A little mixed media. I got most of the comments
about the photo! Wish it was me, but it's my daughter! 
I wouldn't dream of wearing a bikini, lol

Eat Pray Love
Loved the rich colours on this one and had fun
learning how to cut titles on my Cameo.
Altered Dress Form
One of my first tries at doing an altered project.
Together
I loved this sketch and had so much fun with this.
One of my all time favorites to date!
Sunflower Canvas
I'm trying my hand at art journaling and making some canvases. 
This was a project I made for my best friends birthday.

So Happy Together
Love this picture of my daughter, her hubby and their little
boy Jackson!
Create
Another mixed media layout of my scraproom.

And now for some Blog Candy!! How would you like to win this fun BoBunny Pincushion collection? All you have to do is be a follower or become a follower of my blog and tell me which is your favorite project from my Top 10!! Easy right? The hop ends on December 29th, but I will leave the blog candy open until December 31st! I will announce a winner on January 2 here on my blog. You will have a week to contact me for your prize! Now your off to visit Lissa's blog. Have a wonderful day everyone and have fun hopping!

Monika Wright

Christine Meyer

Suzanna Lee

Ashley Horton

Jodi Wilton

Lisa Swift

Cathy Harper

Marcia Dehn-Nix

Lynn Shokoples - That's ME!!!

Lissa Mitchell

Juliana Michaels

Melissa Elsner

Charissa Miller

Kelly Jean

Ashley N Newell

Jennifer Haggerty

Laurel Seabrook

Krissy Clark

Kerri Yarus

Rhonda Van Ginkel

Malika Kelly






Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

46 comments:

  1. Lynn - I was so excited to get to yours and see which of your amazing works you chose! I think Smarty Pants is my favorite! Thanks for always being such a bright spot in this industry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love all these - the rich colors, textures, and layers that you use are total eye candy! I think Together is my favorite, but they are all truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great projects! Smarty Pants is my favorite LO but I love your sunflower canvas. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, I love everything you do. I love the Beach layout, your Together layout, and the Fall layout the best I think. There is another one I would list here too that sticks in my mind cuz it was so cute, it was the one of your daughter taking selfies of herself and her dog. Looking forward to seeing what you create in 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn thanks for sharing your layouts, I really love seeing your creations because they're full of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have had an amazingly creative year! These are all gorgeous ... but I think my fave is the dress!!! You know I am already a follower :) So BEAUTIFUL my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing work!!! Create is my favorite - if I have to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks Lynn!!! You are sooo talented. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fabulous layouts Lynn! I love them all and that Sunflower canvas is amazing!!! Wishing you a wonderful 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!!! lots of amazing projects on here, love that dress!! FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your projects are not only colorful, they are soooo creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the details in your projects! Gorgeous work! I am a follower! The dress form was my favorite project!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all your layouts and just like you for different reasons! I bet it was fun looking through all your projects for the year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your projects - so much texture and creativity! I can't choose a favorite. I'm a new follower too - thank you for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow----so beautiful! My fave, actually 2, would be the first two...they are absolutely Gorgeous!! I am also a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet Love is my favorite! Love the colors and banners! Thanks for sharing! It's so fun to "meet" new scrappers and find new inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this story is my fave page! They are all so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi lynn this year did you made such amazing beautiful design,love every details,I now for sure 2014 will also a amazing year what you go to create !!!

    hugs Carla

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mexico Memories is gorgeous! Such a soft feel to it! I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing texture and gorgeous colors...love it all! You are beyond amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your work is so beautiful, Lynn! Such amazing details and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your work is always stunning Lynn!! I love the pretty shabby chic look of your layouts and projects!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Lynne! Loove all your projects, but my favourite I think is the dress form! I can't believe it was your first attempt at altered goodies! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fun! I think Smarty Pants is my fav. It's cute with great colors.
    I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely projects. I especially love that altered dress form. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such gorgeous projects. I love "So Happy Together". Following you via bloglovin'.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow I love your beautiful scrapbook style! I always wanted to scrap like that but never pulled it off. Also, your daughter is beautiful! My favorite is the Sweet Story layout. The photo is just so precious. And I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just loving all of your selections and never seen the dress form before - so SO cute!!! My favorite is your scraproom page!

    Thanks for the fabulous inspiration and friendship!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So gorgeous! Loved Mexico Memories and Eat Pray Love best but also Together (is that Kaisercraft? Gorgeous...) I am a new follower:-) well, before google messed it all up last summer and I lost all my faves, so I guess I am a new old follower, LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very nice work.
    I do like the
    colors on the
    Mexico Memories.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am a new follower, WOW I love everything you do. Those sunflowers are awesome. Smarty Pants is such a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm a new follower and really love your work. Fave was the Mexico memories!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Eat Pray Love. I totally adore this collection and what you did with it is amazing!!!
    Thanks for the inspiration
    Hugs
    Lisi

    ReplyDelete
  34. I became a follower - what a great group of eye candy here! Love the Create page best though.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Already a follower and a fan of yours and I LOVE the Smarty Pants layouts. So fun, so unique...it really stood out for me!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am so in love with the layout of your "playground" ... Love the colors! I've added you to my reading list to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your layouts are just gorgeous! My favorite is Mexico Memories because of the beautiful blue colors and peaceful feeling! I follow on Networked Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  38. How can you pick a top ten from your year's worth of fabulous projects, Lynn! Thanks for sharing your creativity and inspiring us! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I think sweet love would have to my favourite, love the colours and arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am a new follower and I love all your projects esp. your sunflower canvas. Do more!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am a new follower and love your sun flower canvas! Do more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. wow you are amazing , so creative and clever , I adore very single piece of work you create .... love love love all the dreamy designs, texture and colors, stunning with a capital s ... love these x
    wishing you a fabulous 2014 with lots of joy and happiness xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  43. Lynn, these are all so amazing! I hadn't seen a few of them. You are so talented! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.