Thursday, February 27, 2014

Some Canvas Fun


Morning!! A few weekends ago my hubby was at flight school and I had the day all to myself. I didn't want to clean so I headed into the studio to play with some canvas's. If you remember my story, my goal for the year is to create twenty six canvas's from A-Z. I lacked a little over the holidays, so now I'm hoping I'm back on track. So here is E, F and G! Some paint, some gelatos, a few bottles of spray and a ton of fun!






Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

5 comments:

  1. *sigh* these are gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that heart on the last one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time in your Studio, AWESOME WORK. Keep smiling and creating Ms Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are gorgeous! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice Lynn! love all three of them, they'll be great together once you're done with all 26 :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.