Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sew Cute - BoBunny


Morning Scrappy Friends! Today at BoBunny I am sharing a sewing box I made featuring trends in the industry. There are many trends for the New Year in scrapbooking. I chose to highlight some of my favorites in this project, vellum, wooden embellishments and doilies. I have all my sewing supplies in a plastic makeup bag, so I thought it was time to put them into something fun to keep in my studio. I layered the doilies on the front with some of the wooden butterflies from the Kraft collection along with a few wooden spools of thread which I covered with the circles from the patterned paper. I also glued some of the Burlap Pleated Lace on the lid of the box to hold some stick pins.
 I couldn't resist decorating the inside of my sewing box. I used the patterned paper along with a few sheets of vellum to make the flowers. I thought I should add my favorite saying for when I am quilting "Measure Twice, Cut Once" as a reminder.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate each and every comment!! Have a Happy Scrappy Day!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Seamstress,Sew Fun, Patchwork, Measurements,Thread Count, Tailored, 6x6 Paper Pad/ Pincushion
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Pincushion
Blossoms: Clover Dahlia, Clover Bouquet, Clover Daisy
Doilies: Small, Medium
Wooden Embellishments: Kraft Wood Keys & Butterflies
Lace: Clover Lace
Burlap: Kraft Burlap Pleated Lace

8 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING!!! I love love love love love it!! FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable box to store your sewing supplies, Lynn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! that really is sew cute! love that orange thread on the front, really a great touch and all the little details, just gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, this is so stinking cute. You knocked it out of the park, with this girl, and the photos you took are so great. Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and gorgeous creation, just looking at the cover already make me drool, lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Love the cheery colors and especially the wooden spool of thread!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the cheerful colors and the old wooden spool of thread!....Patty

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.