Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Ready Set Go - Boys Rule



Good Morning Scrappy Friends! Today I'm sharing my first layout for my new design team Boys Rule. For those of you that don't know about Boys Rule, it's a kit club designed especially with boys in mind. So many fun collections and elements to work with. I was so excited to get my first box in the mail. The kit is filled with plenty of goodies to make a ton of projects!! For this one I was working with the Kaisercraft Garage Days collection. I thought it was a great choice for this photo of Ryan doing stunts on his quad. Yes he gives me a heart attack everytime he does it, lol. I hope you can stop by the Boys Rule blog and play along with our monthly sketch!





Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Gas Tank, Spare Parts, Oil Change, Tool Box/ Kaisercraft Garage Days
Daily Flash Tiny Pins: All Boy/ October Afternoon
Collectables/ Kaisercraft Garage Days
Daily Flash Flash Blurbs: All Boy/ October Afternoon
Daily Flash Snap Caps: All Boy/ October Afternoon
Stamps: Distressed Criss Cross, Painted Punchinella/ Unity Stamps, Firefly/Prima

4 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!! I loveeeeeee that photo, the colors and the title work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page and a great photo! Really love all those perfect word tags you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really fun layout Lynn, love the denim look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lynn and I love your first reveal! Definitely a great boy page! The grungy look in the background looks awesome and that is a great action shot!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.