Thursday, March 6, 2014

Another Awkward Family Photo


Good Morning!! Today I'm sharing my layout for the new inspiration photo at Scrapstuffz ( you will find it below). When I saw all the bright colors and the heart I was automatically thinking, pick the earthy colors. But.. I had to jump out of the box a little, lol. All my layouts have a story and this one is no different. When I went to print this photo it first printed in black and white. Printed it again,this time in color. Did I want to scrap the photo twice? Hmmm.. then it occurred to me to use both photos together in one layout. Now the colors.. I had this BoBunny collection in my stash and it had the funniest sayings in it, so I then thought..why not do my Christmas photos with this fun family line! The story of the photo.. Nicole bought us all Onesies for Christmas so we just couldn't help taking a few family selfies in the mirror. We are truly a family that likes to have fun! Have a wonderful day and hope you can stop by and play along with us!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Crazy/ Family Is
Noteworthy: Family Is
Stickers: Combo Stickers, Dimensional Stickers/ Family Is
Chipboard: 12x12 Chipboard/Family Is
Stamps: MamaRazzi2 Clear Stamps, #57091 Prima Cling Stamps

14 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page!! A family that can have fun together is a happy family indeed!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photo and fun layout! Love all the great layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!! Toooooooooo funny! I love love love those photos!! LOVING the colors, the hearts and the camera!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me smile this morning. Thanks for the walk through about your thought process. Very interesting. Fun Layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love this one Lynn, one of my favorites of yours! the colors are fab and the photo-priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great fun page Lynn, I love all the different embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so awesome and yes I have too many of those awkward family photos LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow such a gorgeous arty creation, woven with love anf happiness, loving all the colors and details, super duper awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great page - love the fun photos and all your layering!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun Lynn!! I love the b&w photo and color photo on the same layout! And how fun is that photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This layout is so fun! I love the photos and the products and colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun page this is i love the pucture,
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.