Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Daisy Doodle I Love You


Morning Scrappy Friends!! I thought I would take a little break from design work and just have some fun with my cameo. I found this fun sketch at Creative Scrappers and just couldn't resist. I knew right away I wanted to play with the Happy Tails collection from BoBunny and scrap a photo of my sweet Daisy. I couldn't find the right cut file, so I decided to make my own. I thought I would also share them with you in case you have a furry friend you wanted to scrap! The link is below. I laugh because Daisy is such a sweet girl and this photo is of the ONE AND ONLY thing she has ever done that was bad. She took a flower from the studio and went high tailing it into the living room! But she looked so cute I couldn't resist taking a photo first and ten took the flower away from her, lol. Hope your all having a wonderful day!


Click HERE for the free Bow Wow files.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Paw Prints, Ruff Life, Fur Fashion/ Happy Tails
6x6 Paper Pad: Happy Tails
Buttons: Happy Tails
Stamps: Prima

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and all the circles!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! Thanks so much for the cut file!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout Lynn!!! It fits super to the picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable and you did an amazing job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute! Love the stitched circles & fun dog paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun page - cute photo and great take on the sketch! Love the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Lynn!! I love what you did with the CS Sketch and your cut files are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cute layout, love the photo and you did a fab job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet page and great work with the sketches.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.