Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Gr8D4D - Boys Rule


Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!! I'm sharing another layout I did for Boys Rule using the March/April kit. When I saw this collection from Kasiercraft and all the fun tags and papers celebrating dads, I just had to dig, dig way down to find just the right photo of Ryan and Clint. This is from way back when in 2006 when we went on a band fieldtrip to Banff. One of our favourite places to visit there is the Bow Falls, I never tire of seeing them. So today I'm celebrating this fun guy, this smart guy, this silly guy.. I call him hubby, the kids call him Dad!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Gas Tank, Oil Change, Tool Box, Tyre Shop, Spare Parts/ Kaisercraft Garage Days
Collectables: Kaisercraft Garage Days
Stamps: Distressed Criss/Cross, Painted Punchinella/ Unity Stamp, Messy Stitches/ Autumn Leaves, Stained Textures/ BoBunny

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and loving those "dad" journal bits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page - love how you used the license tags on this! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great guy layout! I love the word strips randomly placed to create the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great collection that is..amazing layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous layout Lynn, love the paint, the title and the photo is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the awesome distressed look on your layout Lynn, and you did a great job using those phrase tags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning page cool work.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.