Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Misc. Me My Faves - BoBunny

Good Morning!! As most of you know I had been working with the 8x9 Misc. Me binder for 2013. Now BoBunny has come out with a 12x12 size binder and page protectors. I was lucky enough to be chosen for the Misc. Me team this year, so I'm pretty excited to play with all the new goodies. Today at BoBunny we are sharing some of our first pages. What I love about this new system is the Journal Box Set of cards. There are so many to choose from I got lost looking through all of them. Some can be used just as they are and some are left for journaling or photos. I'm quite liking this new system and I'm learning as I go! I chose the Modern Miss collection for these pages as I wanted to document some of my favorite things. I love to try something new...and this is a fun project!









BoBunny Supplies:
Journal Box Set: Modern Miss
Stickers: Cardstock Stickers, Combo Stickers/ Modern Miss
Washi Tape: Modern Miss
Page Protectors: 12x12 Variety Pack





Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

6 comments:

  1. Really fun spread and such a great idea to do! I love how you dressed up the pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always the first to comment...ha...love this Lynn! It really shows all the things that you love and your piggy collection, really cute! I have an owl collection in my scrap room, maybe I should scrap it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous Lynn! Love all your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love love these pages!! Just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great album to work on..so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful album so many to see!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.