Friday, May 30, 2014

Dream On Birdhouse - BoBunny


Morning Scrappy Friends! Today at BoBunny I'm sharing a birdhouse I altered with the Primrose collection. I've had this little house sitting in my studio undecorated for a long time now and thought this assignments was the perfect opportunity to dust it off and do something fun. The Primrose collection had just the perfect elements in the Chipboard and Noteworthy packs. The hardest part was the roof because I decided to cut strips and a border punch for each one..now that was fun!! I'm really happy with the way it turned out! Hope your all having a wonderful day!





Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
6x6 Paper Pad : Primrose
Stickers: Cardstock Stickers/ Primrose
Noteworthy: Primrose
Chipboard: 12x12 Chipboard/ Primrose
Trinkets: Isabella
Stamps: Distressed Textures

2 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! This is just gorgeous! I love love love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous project, Lynn!! Love scalloped border strips on the roof!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.