Monday, June 2, 2014

Smile - Boys Rule Sketch


Morning Scrappy Friends!! Today I'm up on the Boys Rule blog with a new layout and a sketch I designed. I love working with the girls there. They challenge me to step out of my comfort zone and now I can design a sketch and make a cut file! Yipeeee, lol. So, back to the layout, lol. I couldn't help but scrap this selfie of Ryan and Jax. Those two are just the best of buddies. The May/ June kit has so many fun chipboard shapes, stickers, wooden embellies... it's crazy how much stuff is in that kit! I always have leftovers. I hope you can stop by and play along with us. You don't need to have the kit to play along! But... you just may win one!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the chalkboard background, the colors and all the wood bits!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this Lynn!! That background paper works great with the colors from your embellishments, and the b&w photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great guy layout :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect with the chalkboard background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Lynn! Love the masculine feel of this and how the colors from the bits you added really make the photo stand out!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.