Monday, August 25, 2014

Happy Bday - Boys Rule


Hi Everyone! I thought I would share a quick project I did for Boys Rule
My sons birthday was July 4th and I had the July/Aug kit spread all over my desk so I thought I would make him up a card. I used all my little leftover pieces and layered them together. My kids always say "Happy Bday".. so I thought it was kind of cool to put that on his card. To finish it off I did some quick stamping to make it look like it was stitched together. In a few days I will be sharing another project I did using up some other scraps from the kit! 

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the stitching!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and I love all the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layers on your card Lynn, and the stamped stitching looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool boy card! Love the sewing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool boy card! Love the sewing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.