Monday, August 18, 2014

My Boy and Free Cut File- Boys Rule

Morning and Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend!! Today I'm up at Boys Rule with another layout I did with the July/ Aug kit and a free cut file that I designed. This layout came together quite quickly I must say. Once I did the cut on my cameo, I just filled in the squares with some scraps and started playing with some stickers. Lots of fun!! We do have two sketch challenges up for this kit as well, so I hope you can stop by and play along with us! You don't have to have the kit to play along either, we just want you to have some fun!

Click on the photo for the free file! 
Note: it was designed for the new version of Silhouette 3!

 My Boy cut file




Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

9 comments:

  1. Love your layout and the cut file is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool layout---very masculine! Thanks for the fun cut file!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute layout and the cut file is great! very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeee those frames!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Awesome layout Lynn!! I love that doodle patterned paper for your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page! Love the papers and frame cut file! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super, cool and fresh boy layout! Love this design and love your mix of papers! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.