Thursday, August 28, 2014

Lake House Canvas - Boys Rule

Good Morning!! It's my day over at Boys Rule and today I'm sharing a canvas that I made with some of the leftover stickers and paper from the kit. I have a ton of scrappy items all over my studio and it got me thinking that my favourite place to be is out at the cabin, but I don't have any of my art there. Well that's about to change, lol.. I made this for our room out there to remind me what I love about the cabin.  . I have a little video tutorial to share on how it all came together!
My favourite saying on the canvas:
 " I just need time in a beautiful place to clear my head"










Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

6 comments:

  1. Wowwwwww! This is gorgeous! I am loving the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun canvas! It will look great in my..err...I mean your room! :) Loved the video too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video and this canvas is just awesome Lynn! How perfect for the lake :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome and perfect for the lake house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous canvas! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW.. is there nothing you can make..lol.. Love it Lynne ♥

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.