Saturday, September 6, 2014

Let Me Take A Selfie!


Hi Everyone! Last week at BoBunny we were sharing projects about Everyday Life. I chose these photos of Nicole and her pup Jiggy because almost everyday she sends me a new selfie of the two of them. She will probably shudder when she sees I scrapped them!! For this project I did a mix of the Happy Tails and Modern Miss collections. One of my favourite things about BoBunny is that many of the collections mix and match! Makes scrapping sooooo much easier!! I hope you all had a glorious summer and I apologize for not being around much, we spent many days out at the cabin "off the grid" as I call it with no internet or cell phones! Crazy right? lol. But I'm back and I will make sure to get back on track with stopping by your blogs!!!




Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Paw Prints, My Buddy, Fur Fashion/ Happy Tails
6x6 Paper Pad: Happy Tails
Chipboard: 12x12 Modern Miss, 12x12 Happy Tails
Stickers: Combo Stickers Modern Miss, Combo Stickers Happy Tails
Jewels: Happy Tails
Buttons: Happy Tails
Brads: Happy Tails
Washi Tape: Modern Miss

3 comments:

  1. EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!! I love this! LOVING those photos and that title ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very very cute! I adore this page and the photos are making me laugh so hard!!!

    Thanks for the inspiration gf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lynne and I am loving how you have the photos down the side of the page ♥

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.