Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Boys Are The Best - Boys Rule

 Good Morning and Happy October!! Did I just say October?? Where did summer go?? I'm not ready for fall yet!! But since it is Oct 1st, that means I have a new sketch up over at Boys Rule and my take on it. Gosh, how long has it been since Ryan has been on a bike. Ohhh I miss those simple days of young children! For this project, I combined a bunch of the different patterned papers for the banners, and then just grabbed some of the embellies from the kit to complete the layout. Easy peasy this one was!! The most fun I had was using the backside of the paperstrip for my top banner.. I thought the saying "Boy Oh Boy" was so cute!! I hope you can come join me over at Boys Rule, I would love to see what you create with the sketch. Until next time....



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Cool page great take on the sketch to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really fun layout, I love the yellows paired with blues, nice contrast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the pennants!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful layout! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool boy page! ;-) Love the colours and accents...so perfect and a gorgeous photo too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.