Thursday, September 25, 2014

Let's Hear It for the Boys - Boys Rule


A Good Morning to you all and a Happy Thursday!! Today at Boys Rule I am sharing my latest project with the Sept/Oct kit. Back in Grade 7 Ryan joined Jazz Band. We had such a blast going around the city playing at different venues. This is a photo of him just chilling with his trumpet! Yes, the trumpet.. couldn't have found a quieter instrument now could he?? lol.. I thought the BoBunny patterned paper from the kits was a great background and I wanted to do a collage style layout with the Photo Overlay frames that were in the kit. I'm having such fun playing with all the embellies, can you tell?? Next week I will have a new sketch up at Boys Rule, so until next time......



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the yellow and the layers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! Love all the fun accents you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! Love the design, colors, and fun elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cool page and love that addition of yellow! Makes for a happy and bright page! Super photo!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.