Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Birthday - BoBunny



Hi Everyone! Today I'm sharing a few cards that I made featuring the new Madeleine collection from BoBunny. I started with the Double Dot cardstock as a base and then some spraying with the new Glimmer Sprays. I love that the cardstock is a heavy weight, so it stands up to all that spraying and mixed media goodness! For my first card I decided on a more feminine feel, soft and pretty. Some paper strips, flowers, doilies and some stamping.



For the second card I went more with a mixed media feel. I cut out the squares from one of the sheets in the 6x6 paper pad, then inked around them with the Tuto Glimmer spray. Then of course some stamping and some strips of washi tape. Two different cards for sure, lol


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies: Happy Birthday
Patterned Paper: Madeleine/ Allure
6x6 Paper Pad: Madeleine
Double Dot Cardstock: Sugar Chevron
Stickers: Madeleine Combo Sticker
Brads: Madeleine
Petals: Madeleine
Doilies: Small
Stamps: Romance, Stitches
Ink Pad: Emerald
Glimmer Spray: Tutu, Gold

BoBunny Supplies: Happy Day
6x6 Paper Pad: Madeleine
Double Dot Cardstock: Chiffon Chevron
Stamps: Captured
Ink Pads: Licorice, Emerald
Washi Tape: Black & White Patterned, Primrose
Glimmer Spray: Tutu, Gold

2 comments:

  1. Sooooooo gorgeous! I love love love love the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards - love all the embellishments you used!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.