Friday, October 17, 2014

School Days & A Free Cut File - Boys Rule

Good Morning! Well it's Friday so TGIF Everyone!! Today I'm sharing another project I did for Boys Rule. I had this small photo of Ryan and I thought it would be perfect for some of the school embellies I had left. A little ripped border, a little stenciling with chalk ink and I was ready to roll. I also created the tickets and title which I have below to share with you all for those school photos I know your ready to scrap! ( Well maybe some of you are already done those).  I hope you enjoy the file and I will have another one for you next month at Boys Rule!

Lynn Shokoples School Days





Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynnhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/2vfi8anbgly13tt/Lynn%20Shokoples%20School%20Days.studio3?dl=0

5 comments:

  1. Love the layering on this Lynn! And your free cut files are the best! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so much Lynn!!! Fantastic page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing school page! I love love love this! LOVING the colors and the torn papers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page!!
    The link isn't working for me :(. I'll try again later.
    Off to have a look at the rest of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.