Saturday, December 20, 2014

Altered Gift Box - BoBunny

 Good Morning and Happy Saturday!!! We are on the countdown to Christmas!! Hope all you shopping is done, the wrapping is finished and you are munching on Christmas cookies and looking at blogs! This is a project I did for BoBunny featuring the new collection Rose Cafe. Such beautiful elements and colors, I couldn't wait to play with this one. I call this one a treasure box, it started off being a gift box, but I put some words that inspired me on it, and thought I would keep this one for myself to put my little goodies in. Well, I'm off.... have a wonderful Holiday Season Everyone and Merry Christmas!



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Rose Cafe/ Post, Espresso,Garden
6x6 Paper Pad: Rose Cafe
Stickers: Rose Cafe Combo Stickers
Noteworthy: Rose Cafe
Chipboard: Rose Cafe Layered Chipboard
Double Dot Jewels: Mocha, Blue Hues, Think Pink
Blossoms: Blush Zinnia, Demin Blue Zinnia, Natural Earth Zinnia
Stamps: Captured, Distressed Textures


3 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.