Thursday, January 8, 2015

Memories Tags - BoBunny

Memories Tags By Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring Glimmer Sprays, Stamps and Washi Tape
 Good Morning!! After finishing up some projects around the studio, I wanted to kick back, have some fun and play with all the Mixed Media goodies from BoBunny. I got out some tags from my stash, covered them with clear gesso and got to work. First I sprayed the new Glimmer Sprays on the tags and let them dry. Next came the stamps and the ink pad. Finally a few strips of Washi Tape and the tags were done. A quick fun project to fill my snowy afternoon in the studio!
Memories Tags By Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring Glimmer Sprays, Stamps and Washi Tape

Memories Tags By Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring Glimmer Sprays, Stamps and Washi Tape




Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Washi Tape: Black & White Patterned, Primrose
Stamps: Captured, It Is Written, Distressed Textures, Serenade
Glimmer Spray: Tutu, Mint, Frost
Ink Pad: Licorice

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh these are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the dragonflies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really pretty Lynn, I love the black against the vibrant colors :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.