Monday, March 2, 2015

Heritage Misc. Me & Craft Dies - BoBunny


Family Misc. Me layout by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Heritage Collection and Craft Dies
 Good Morning Everyone! Last week at BoBunny I shared my Misc. Me layout along with a 12x12 Binder I altered. I just have to tell you how excited I was to play with the new Craft Dies. I have never manually cut a die before, I only had a Cameo. Well did I have fun or what? This opened up a whole new world for me, lol. Along with the Heritage collection and the new Pocket Squares I had a ton of fun doing this project. I did a little spin on the regular Misc. Me spread this time. I did a 12x12 layout along with the pocket page protectors. I wanted to show how you can use those cute little pockets squares on any type of project. I used them on their own for the pockets, backed my photos with them, and tucked them into my layout.. I hope your all having an amazing day! Until next time...
Family Misc. Me layout by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Heritage Collection and Craft Dies

Family Misc. Me layout by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Heritage Collection and Craft Dies

Misc. Me 12x12 Binder Cover by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Heritage Collection and Craft Dies
The covered binder.


2x12 Binder Cover
BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Heritage/Census, Keys, Belong, Ancestors, History
6x6 Paper Pad: Heritage
Combo Stickers: Heritage
Brads: Heritage
Layered Chipboard: Heritage
Pocket Squares: Heritage
Blossoms: Wildberry Daisy, Clover Bouquet
Craft Dies: Elegant Border, 4x4 Portrait Frame, 3x4 Ornate Frame

Misc.Me Layout
BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Heritage/ History, Roots,Ancestors,Census
6x6 Paper Pad: Heritage
Noteworthy: Heritage
Combo Stickers: Heritage
Craft Dies: Ornate Frame, Elegant Border

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

2 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.